MYBW: Make Your Brain Work
Who’s it for?
These workshops can be completely tailored to the culture, context and type of work your people are doing.
- Individuals who want to increase their personal efficiency, effectiveness and productivity
- Team leaders who want to understand how best to support increased productivity
- Leaders who need to create environments where their people’s brains can work optimally
This workshop could be exactly what you need if:
- Your bottom line depends on people’s ability to use their brains effectively
- High performing staff are keen to get the edge
- People value science above fluff
This cutting edge topic is very ‘in vogue’ and proves popular with corporate audiences and professionals. Stories and examples that complement the ‘Make Your Brain Work’ book are brought to life.
The ‘Make Your Brain Work’ workshop is a choice you can make with confidence. Audiences are fascinated to learn about the inner workings of their brain and mind and excited by the potential they hold within themselves.
We share with you all the insights that enable you to transform personal and corporate productivity through increasing understanding of how to work with your brain and those around you.
Rich in accessible content and relatable examples the ‘Make Your Brain Work’ keynote, just like the book, is easy for people to get their teeth into and identify the take home messages for them.
This workshop offers benefits for the workplace and for live more generally.
Practical Bottom Line Benefits
- Switched on brains!
- Focus, attention
- Increased innovation
- Better problem-solving
- Motivation to continue to learn
- Helpful habits
What can delegates expect from attending?
- How to battle modern day working environments that are stretching our brains to breaking point
- The secret to making brilliant decisions consistently
- Which neural resource highly successful people maximise their control over…and the tricks they use
What To Do Now
Contact us today to find out more:
Phone: +44(0)845 544 2746
José Placido – Global Head of Financial Institutions Coverage – BNP Paribas