Essential Neuroscience for Learning & Development
Staying current where it counts
Who’s it for?
This workshop is tailored for:
- L&D Directors
- L&D Teams
- HR Directors
This workshop could be exactly what you need if:
- You are involved in the learning and development of the people in your organisation
- You want transferable knowledge that will be an asset to whoever you work with
- You need to engage and excite people this year
- You have the ability to act on what you learn
- Your organisation wants you to be equipped to deliver the best results
Perhaps you’ve heard some of the excitement around neuroscience for L&D but aren’t sure what it means for you yet?
Maybe you want to remain cutting edge, rather than lagging behind, but don’t want to have to become an expert in applied neuroscience.
Possibly you’ve gleamed some knowledge but want to take it to the next level and get some advice on implementation.
This programme trains and empowers the people responsible for developing everyone else. They will know how learning happens in the brain. Have a deep knowledge of how to create change. Know about sticky learning.
What can teams expect from participating?
- You’ll know the key discoveries and areas of neuroscience you need to be aware of
- An assessment of how you’re currently doing, what you want to be doing and the results you need
- Advice on how you can adapt what you’re doing to more easily & smoothly achieve and impress
- This investment will have positive ripple effects throughout the organisation when you apply what we cover. The upfront cost continues delivering a return for years to come.
Practical Bottom Line Benefits
- L&D teams equipped to create long term change
- Value add to every intervention
- Save money on programmes by utilising more effective approaches
“I value your grounding in research and the strong connections to that. You are very knowledgeable and able to answer anything that is thrown at you.”
“Jane Sendall, Warner Bros, VP, Learning and OD, EMEA and Asia Pacific”
For Your Interest
Download our latest White Paper to get a feel for why neuroscience is important to L & D professionals.
A fuller case study is available on request, just email us.
Download our new visual insights mini book to get a feel for why neuroscience is important to L&D professionals.