The Behavioural Game Changer
Who’s it for?
This workshop is tailored for:
- Senior leaders
- Team leaders
- L & D
This workshop could be exactly what you need if:
- Certain behaviours are key to your results
- You want to influence people
- You chose to empower people to make the right choices for them
- You want to increase efficiency, effectiveness and productivity
- Change is desirable or even essential
This practical workshop will explore the essential building blocks of behaviour change. The session will equip you with both the knowledge and experience to dramatically improve how you shape behaviours. The expectation is that you walk away ready to use your new tools to positively shape your working experience and the organization.
What can delegates expect from attending?
- To understand the deeper layer of how we can influence people’s behaviours
- To leave with a behaviour change action plan for yourself, your team, or your organization
- Tools: Nudges, the Behaviour Change Evaluation and the Behaviour Change Checklist
- To add value to your organisation by increasing people’s behavioural flexibility
“The Getting People Active workshops have been really effective in helping the physical activity and sport sector to understand the principles of behaviour change and how they might practically adapt the way they work in establish better engagement with members of their communities. The course has been tailored specifically with this challenge in mind and Amy who has delivered the workshop is incredibly knowledgeable in this area and can draw upon years of experience and firm examples to support peoples learning. I would highly recommend attendance.”
“Yvonne Harrison, Chief Executive Officer, GreaterSport – Greater Manchester Sports Partnership”
Practical Bottom Line Benefits
- Quicker results
- Alignment between people strategy and business strategy
- Reduce thinking time for non-critical issues
- Creation of desirable habits
- Make challenging behaviours more attainable
We often tailor the Behavioural Game Changer workshops to specific outcomes. For Greater Sport Manchester we created the ‘Getting People Active’ programme – combining behavioural science with the latest research into inactivity. This was designed for anyone creating interventions to ‘get people active’.
A fuller case study is available on request, just email us.